This is a quick guideline on how to automatically add your photos of Chinese underground rock / metal / punk / jazz / concerts / etc. to Rock in China.
All photos will appear here.
1. Go to Flickr, this is a photo hosting service of Yahoo! on which you can upload photos, share them and publish them.
2. Get yourself an account (if you ain’t have one). The free account lets you store up to 200 photos.
3. Become a member of our Rock in China group.
4. Go to each photo that you want to send us
4a. Go to the Organizr in Flickr and make a batch of all photos you want to send us.
5. Click “Send to Group”, select “Rock and Underground music from China” and press “send”
6. Congratulations, you’ve sent us the photos and they will automatically be displaced at Rock in China!
Rock in China